2021-2022 NCAA Football coaching carousel

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
If a school is unhappy with their current coach, what is the point of giving them another year to see if he can get the job done? USC should have made the move last year and be sitting a much better position now then by their actions today.

Does anyone remember a school that actually gave a current coach another year to turn it around and were happy with the results and kept him long term?

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If a school is unhappy with their current coach, what is the point of giving them another year to see if he can get the job done? USC should have made the move last year and be sitting a much better position now then by their actions today.

Does anyone remember a school that actually gave a current coach another year to turn it around and were happy with the results and kept him long term?
Kirk 2.0

clonehoodie

May 14, 2017
Coach C won't be going to USC. Once you sign on the dotted line, every second brings you closer to being fired. It is safer to stay at ISU.

Now, i would LOVE to see James Franklin get the USC job. It is always a contest between him and PJ to see who has the bigger ego.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Coach C won't be going to USC. Once you sign on the dotted line, every second brings you closer to being fired. It is safer to stay at ISU.

Now, i would LOVE to see James Franklin get the USC job. It is always a contest between him and PJ to see who has the bigger ego.
You realize CMC would be very, very high on PSU's list if Franklin leaves?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
A lot of stories out there with Miami thinking about moving on from Manny Diaz and how they'd love Mario Cristobal but can't afford him.

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
A lot of stories out there with Miami thinking about moving on from Manny Diaz and how they'd love Mario Cristobal but can't afford him.
Cristobal has a lot of ties to Miami. Would be hard for him to turn down.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Washington State now open. Their Coach wouldn't get a state mandated COVID shot for University employees so they just fired him. Supposedly costing him like $9 million dollars.

Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron