***2021-2022 College Football Survivor Week 2***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Nope. I disagree. I've already found five mistakes I made on the first week when comparing my list to yours!
The one thing I do which is above and beyond is the reminders. Early in the week a send out a bunch of pm reminders then do @'s later in the week. I could make my job alot easier by making people remember on their own, but I realize how some can forget.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cycsk

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
The one thing I do which is above and beyond is the reminders. Early in the week a send out a bunch of pm reminders then do @'s later in the week. I could make my job alot easier by making people remember on their own, but I realize how some can forget.
Going that extra step is why I appreciate you!
If I'm still eligible in a few weeks I may have to send you advance picks, maybe through @cyclones500 ? We'll be out of internet coverage from 20 Sep to 8 Oct. I'll be able to place a pick the next two weeks and hopefully will get a pick in on the 20th for that weekend following, but I'll have to fly by the seat of my pants for the two weeks after that.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Going that extra step is why I appreciate you!
If I'm still eligible in a few weeks I may have to send you advance picks, maybe through @cyclones500 ? We'll be out of internet coverage from 20 Sep to 8 Oct. I'll be able to place a pick the next two weeks and hopefully will get a pick in on the 20th for that weekend following, but I'll have to fly by the seat of my pants for the two weeks after that.

Maybe you could PM picks for those weeks to both @CycloneRulzzz and me, when you have them ... I might be off-grid parts of the week of Oct. 9.