***2021-2022 College Football Survivor Week 1***

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
we are up to 133 people. I think I may regret all my invitations. This is going to be challenging as ****.

I wish rep was still a thing.
I always do my own tracking, so if you want to bounce anything off me feel free. Kudos to you for taking all of this on!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
@CycloneRulzzz OK, I've got my first complaint! What are you doing inviting all these other players to join? It is hard enough to beat KC alone and you are recruiting more! Thanks a lot.

Actually, it doesn't affect me. 10, 100, 1000 players? When I go out early, it just doesn't matter!

P.S. This is 100% a joke. The fact that you go out of your way to invite others to play is why you are the best Survivor Game Commissioner ever.
You shouldn't be yelling at him for that. Yes...I am just NOW going through the whole thread. And that UNI guy is an idjit.
Rulzzz LIKES me! He pm'd me because he knew I was on vacation. How about THEM apples?
:D

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Unless a miracle happens in this last game tonight it looks like 137 of the 140 entered will advance. Since there are some games earlier next week I will have week 2 thread up sometime tomorrow night.

Reactions: cyclones500