LanningIsBakersDaddy

Nov 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
Last year against Oklahoma State the team went with Black/Cardinal/Cardinal. I don't think we will be seeing that look against the cowboys and I'm not that upset about it. I really like the White/White/Cardinal look.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Last year against Oklahoma State the team went with Black/Cardinal/Cardinal. I don't think we will be seeing that look against the cowboys and I'm not that upset about it. I really like the White/White/Cardinal look.

We are playing in Stillwater. I would imagine we are going to be wearing a white jersey.

Color-versus-color does happen occasionally, though...

1602602433682.png

...but it is usually for rivalry, neutral site, or bowl games, not just a regular season road game.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
The rule is written wrong and I don't even agree that his hit is clearly against the current rule.
I didn't see him as launching. It’s a distinction that seemingly gets overlooked. The rule isn’t about leaving ones feet, it’s about launching.
As others have said, make it an ejection from the game and leave it at that. Suspension for the first half of the next game is way too severe, particularly for teams that aren’t as deep. Clemson and UGA have talent in the backups that schools like ISU or K State just don’t have. If it is a truly dirty hit, let the conference review it and decide if a further suspension of a game of more is necessary and factor in player history in that review.
week 4 added.
White/White/Cardinal does seem to be another favorite for big games in Oklahoma. I could see that, too.

View attachment 76543
Could someone do a break-down for when we have worn white helmets, say over past 2-3 years, How many have been with white facemask? How many with red facemask?

It seems like maybe we use them more w/ white masks? But last week was red which was good, better match. And I like the white but prefer the red a bit more. I think a 1/3 to 2/3 ratio would be good, white to red.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I like either way. I'm not really sure on the amount we have used them in the past. Texas uses all white often or did in the past and it always looked very classic.

Reactions: t-noah

JohnPrineforCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2019
I think CMC is very consistent when it comes to uniform combos, with a "if it aint broke don't fix it" mentality. When we are on the road against any Oklahoma team we win with the the white/white/cardinal combo. I say this is about as close to a lock for uni combo as we will get.

examples: OU 2017, OSU 2018, OU 2019 (close but a loss)

Reactions: t-noah and Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron