2020 Stocks

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
RCL bouncing around too. I thought they’d be pegged down low for awhile. Interesting swings

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Bought in on a few things a few days ago. Going to ride this and see where it goes. I think when some Q1 numbers start coming out things are going to drop again.

• Agree
Reactions: ianoconnor

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
RCL bouncing around too. I thought they’d be pegged down low for awhile. Interesting swings
I bought a few shares last week when they were at $30, I'm really kicking myself for not buying more Monday morning when they were under $20.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Really? The Olympics have been cancelled for this year. We are 3 or 4 or 5 weeks from the peak. Thinking this will rebound quickly is a bit of a pipe dream. People will rethink about hanging around in big crowds with a Pandemic. You are buying the history of the contacts of the person you do not know sitting next to you. That includes college kids thinking it is a great idea to hang at crowded beaches in Florida during a Pandemic. Not quite as optimistic as you. We will find a bottom eventually. But habits will have changed. Just my opinion.
Ever and not quickly are a significant ways apart there Mr. Alarmist.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I bought a few shares last week when they were at $30, I'm really kicking myself for not buying more Monday morning when they were under $20.
I know it. Me too. Was too chicken. Sat there with my finger on the button for BA at 99 too.

• Agree
Reactions: mramseyISU

BCClone

Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
That was a nasty 30 minutes of profit taking. Half my account held fairly stable, the other half took a beating at the end. Rearranged 1/3 of one of my dogs and had an order to sell off a fourth of my now biggest dog, got within a few cents and did a 5%nosedive in the last half hour. Hope that one bounces back tomorrow.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
My 20,000 shares of MFA did not like the last 20 minutes of the day.
Really? Leveraged mortgage loans going into a recession? Seriously you people do remember 2008/09 right? Good luck with that as I'm afraid you might need it.

Why are people so drawn to gambling...

BCClone

Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Tomorrow’s first hour will let us know the real deal. Pending the govt doesn’t screw around with stuff. See if we are just getting a breather or if we have carved the bottom out. Todays close was not a great sign. There was some profit taking, but it felt like it could have been more than that possibly.

chadly82

Sep 10, 2009
Dude, you bought at the right time. I had to have yesterday to basically break me even.
Yes right now will be a good way to make some moves and make up for the long term losses going on. Luckily Im only 38, sold today on all the ones I just mentioned before the job report comes out. All my long term investments are obviously through a professional but I am thankful for day trading!

chadly82

Sep 10, 2009
Disney had no problem bouncing back after 2008 and probably won’t have a problem this year
Disney will be just fine. I cant wait to buy tomorrow with ENPH, Trade Desk, and then wait for the airlines and Boeing to drop again and buy up more after selling today. Gotta keep at it, now is the time to make some major cash!

BCClone

Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Yes right now will be a good way to make some moves and make up for the long term losses going on. Luckily Im only 38, sold today on all the ones I just mentioned before the job report comes out. All my long term investments are obviously through a professional but I am thankful for day trading!

So you were one of those bastards selling in the last 30 minutes and making my account drop faster than I cared to see.

chadly82

Sep 10, 2009
Crossing my fingers. Definitely in if it goes back
oh yeah, I'll bet it gets back down near 100 and then that'll be the last time it happens before it eventually gets back to 300 in the next 3 years. I'll buy this next round for long term is the goal.

chadly82

Sep 10, 2009
So you were one of those bastards selling in the last 30 minutes and making my account drop faster than I cared to see.
LOL If thats the outlook then yes I was one of them. I had a buddy make in the last 30 days over 150k on Tesla puts. Options are so awesome right now with the market. Do you not day trade?

BCClone

Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
LOL If thats the outlook then yes I was one of them. I had a buddy make in the last 30 days over 150k on Tesla puts. Options are so awesome right now with the market. Do you not day trade?

No. I had a chunk of free cash hit me about a week ago and with the market down so hard I started to cost average things in. This is a 4-6 month play so I’m just hoping to pop a 20-30% return. Did day trading in commodities for a few years about 10 years ago. That will try your patience. I knew way more about sugar, silver, crude and even soybean oil and meal spreads than I ever thought I would. Had a friend who got me selling calls on feeder cattle that was short term plays but you could pick up a grand a month with low exposure. That can burn you out and my main job couldn’t take the lost time it ate up.

Reactions: chadly82