2020 Stocks

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
If I would have just started my buying 1-2 days later I would be extremely happy. Didn’t think it pull the full retracement to 18.6 but it closed right there yesterday. Figured 19.5-19.9 would be some solid support.

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
After today, there has to be a slow down tomorrow. That was one fun ride, just wish I was 100% in. Trying to find one more company that I want to drop some into and maybe sell off one and find a second.

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Today is acting like I figured. Take off fast and fizzle out. Will have to see how it ends to give an idea on the direction people want to take this thing.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Today is acting like I figured. Take off fast and fizzle out. Will have to see how it ends to give an idea on the direction people want to take this thing.
Still going strong, I don't understand this at all. Tomorrows jobs report is going to be brutal.

• Agree
Reactions: mramseyISU

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Still going strong, I don't understand this at all. Tomorrows jobs report is going to be brutal.
This is true.
Obviously it has been priced in, but I'm waiting for Q1 earnings to start coming out.
There will be some companies that get absolutely hammered.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Market was down 40%:
A) 10% overdue correction
B) 10% oil-price war shock
C) 20% pandemic panic

I would expect that some of B and most of C will come back by year end. Bold prediction by a guy who is usually wrong.

Cyched

Minister of Culture
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 8, 2009
Ankeny
It seems to be in the mode with hair triggered reactions to the news of the day. It rose on the stimulus passing, but will probably drop once the jobs and economic numbers start coming in

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
It's the old buy the rumor and sell the fact. When everyone is saying that there is no place to go but down, we are near the bottom. When you go down fast, it snaps back also. Right now they are trading a 2 trillion dollar stimulus package although we won't see anything until may it sounds. The commodities have a lot more emotion in them, this is reacting like they do in this type of situation.

chadly82

Sep 10, 2009
Bought American Airlines at 10/share, Boeing at 99/share, Delta at 22/share and Disney at 85/share. This is crazy what is going on considering we could be approaching 30% unemployment.

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Bought American Airlines at 10/share, Boeing at 99/share, Delta at 22/share and Disney at 85/share. This is crazy what is going on considering we could be approaching 30% unemployment.

Dude, you bought at the right time. I had to have yesterday to basically break me even.

Reactions: chadly82

NateTheBoss

Nov 21, 2013
We may never see 20,000 again. Nobody knows. Don’t try and time the market. If the best investors in the world can’t predict the bottom you probably can’t either.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
That seems like an incredibly bleak outlook on things.
Really? The Olympics have been cancelled for this year. We are 3 or 4 or 5 weeks from the peak. Thinking this will rebound quickly is a bit of a pipe dream. People will rethink about hanging around in big crowds with a Pandemic. You are buying the history of the contacts of the person you do not know sitting next to you. That includes college kids thinking it is a great idea to hang at crowded beaches in Florida during a Pandemic. Not quite as optimistic as you. We will find a bottom eventually. But habits will have changed. Just my opinion.

• Disagree
Reactions: NateTheBoss