DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I’ve scaled in on the way down. Probably 30% of the way there for me. Not sure when to pull the trigger in a big way - any targets on the Dow out there? Thinking of getting extremely aggressive at 18 and 16k but I have no science behind that.

I moved to 35% in the market on the close today. If we drop hard early next week I’m probably moving another 25% into the market.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Dow futures were locked limit down last night just minutes after the open. They are now up 600 points this morning. Crazy times.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I got in on BP when it was just under 16. It's over 18 in futures. Gonna sell it quick because it's gonna dip then rebuy when it gets to about 16.5.

My main investments are Real Estate. I only do stocks for fun, but when I do it, I'm a riverboat gambler.

• Agree
Reactions: SoapyCy

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I bought a little individuals in travel stock. Its gonna be a long climb and Im prepared to wait on those. I have also continued with SCHB (or VTI if you like their flavor). A little safer with a broad blend for now.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
This here is panic selling. Companies that have cash and their overseas supply chains are starting to ramp back up will be rolling hard again whenever this is done. Gotta be able to stomach the hysteria though.

This will be a short but severe drop, and things will bounce back at some point. Probably at the first bit of good news we get about virus treatment.

How long and how severe will only be clear in hindsight

• Agree
Reactions: bos and BCClone

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
This here is panic selling. Companies that have cash and their overseas supply chains are starting to ramp back up will be rolling hard again whenever this is done. Gotta be able to stomach the hysteria though.

look at Planet Fitness., That thing has shot up since last week over 60% on no news. The market makes absolutely no sense.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Especially when gyms are being shut down...

Now take the opposite, banks. They are getting beat hard the last 2-3 days and the govt is supposed to be helping with loan issues, and throw on top that the low interest rates have lenders 90 days out before this hit and realtors are still selling houses and we are still inspecting/appraising houses so they are still making money. No sense at all.

• Agree
Reactions: CloniesForLife

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron