JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Wow no posts in this thread since Friday's game 1 loss. The Brewers thread has even been active more recently, and they've been eliminated for a week!

I get it. Different year, juiced ball, same Twins.
We are all grieving you inconsiderate prick!

giphy.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
We are all grieving you inconsiderate prick!

giphy.gif
I'm upset too. I'm a Vikings fan too, so between them and the Twins I have really become a soured individual with regards to how my teams perform on the biggest stages under the brightest lights. Life ain't fair!

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
The offense is set, so let's see what Falvey does with the pitching staff. Regardless of what he says publicly, they won't sign any of the front line starters. Hopefully there are two or three second tier guys who can improve and be effective for the Twins next season. A lot of talk about trading Rosario, but I hope he's back.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Other than maybe Schoop and Castro, I would think they would be trying to bring back everyone. Worst case, a prospect out plays them and they become nice trade bait.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The offense is set, so let's see what Falvey does with the pitching staff. Regardless of what he says publicly, they won't sign any of the front line starters. Hopefully there are two or three second tier guys who can improve and be effective for the Twins next season. A lot of talk about trading Rosario, but I hope he's back.

I love Eddie and I think he’s good in the clubhouse as well. But he’s proven if you stay away from him on the outer part of the plate he’s neutralized. I think if the right deal comes along and you can get a quality arm in return you have to listen

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I would do dirty things to see Gerrit Cole pitching for the Twins next season.

Buttttttt it will be the same old "Twins were a top 3 team for Cole, but ultimately got out bid" as that will continue to happen while the Polad Pocket Protectors own the team

Beernuts

Nov 9, 2017
I love Eddie and I think he’s good in the clubhouse as well. But he’s proven if you stay away from him on the outer part of the plate he’s neutralized. I think if the right deal comes along and you can get a quality arm in return you have to listen

Agree. What about Buxton? Do you see what his value may be as well?

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Agree. What about Buxton? Do you see what his value may be as well?

Trade him for Betts straight up. :D

Buxton seems to be the only untouchable on the starting roster. I get that he is dynamic when he plays. But if he only plays half or 2/3rd the season because he keeps injuring himself, to me that isn't enough.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I would do dirty things to see Gerrit Cole pitching for the Twins next season.

Buttttttt it will be the same old "Twins were a top 3 team for Cole, but ultimately got out bid" as that will continue to happen while the Polad Pocket Protectors own the team

Agree, with the Twins any Cole talk will be just talk. He'll sign with the Angels.

• Agree
Reactions: stuclone