2019 Basketball Targets

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

PG Tyrell Terry committed to Stanford, ISU offer 5/7/18.

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyrell-Terry-45572911

That leaves Kira Lewis (offers from everyone) and Kyle Sturdivant (haven't been linked to in months) as the two true PG offers left. Tandy, McKinney and Mylik Wilson as combo guards.

Good for Terry Stanford is a very good choice. Also good for the ISU staff that he committed early and they can move on to other PG options.
We'll hear about some new PG targets soon. At this time last year Tyler Harris was thought to be a lock to ISU and Haliburton wasn't even on the radar.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Last year our commitments were...

09.12 = Griffin
09.17 = Haliburton
10.02 = Conditt
10.26 = Horton-Tucker

Are we looking at a similar timeframe for commitments this season?

Still not sure what is going on with Marcedus Leech, too, though I consider him something of half a commitment now and have him provisional on my scholarship chart.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

SF Dontaie Allen from Falmouth, KY.

13 power conference schools including Big 12 offers from Oklahoma and West Virginia.

Reactions: Aclone

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Got to be a hard sell this year on bigs. Lard, Young and Jacobson all going to likely be around two/three more years not to mention Conditt.

Leech was a great get when you consider THT and Griffin haven't even started their careers.

A quality guard or two would definitely fill our needs.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Missed the cut for Williamson, not surprising.
Lot of B12 schools involved so we may be sing a lot of him regardless.
UT, KU, Baylor, TxTech, OU, TA&M, L'ville, SMU, Mich, and Ohio St.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djx-eJ1UUAAx8u_.jpg

@S_Williamson35
I want to thank every school that took the time to recruit me but moving forward I will be focusing on these 10 schools!!! @TiptonEdits

• Informative
Reactions: NATEizKING

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Got to be a hard sell this year on bigs. Lard, Young and Jacobson all going to likely be around two/three more years not to mention Conditt.

Leech was a great get when you consider THT and Griffin haven't even started their careers.

A quality guard or two would definitely fill our needs.
I’m confused. When any ‘19 signee gets here, both Jacobsen and Young will be seniors (and I wouldn’t count on Lard staying any longer—if that long). So...where do you get 2/3 more years?

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
I’m confused. When any ‘19 signee gets here, both Jacobsen and Young will be seniors (and I wouldn’t count on Lard staying any longer—if that long). So...where do you get 2/3 more years?
Sounds like an excuse to me

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron