***2019-2020 College Football Survivor Week 10***

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Your right I forgot some people play a consolation round and Cycsk picked Baylor which was one of my 6. Consolation people should be in a different font or Italics.

Sorry to be confusing. I do put an angry emoji next to my Iowa State pick as an indicator. I'll make it even more clear now that the game is coming down to the wire for the ones who are truly eligible to win.

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Sorry to be confusing. I do put an angry emoji next to my Iowa State pick as an indicator. I'll make it even more clear now that the game is coming down to the wire for the ones who are truly eligible to win.

It's all good. I'm not hosting this so it's not even my call to be saying anything.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cycsk

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Cool :)

So for consolation rounds, you return to having all remaining unbeaten teams still eligible, or do you have to use only the ones you had eligible as if you still in the main contest?

I picked Iowa State to beat the TOE, but didn't want to stop playing the game, so I'm just playing along for my own fun and call it the consolation round. It isn't really part of the game being managed by Cy$. He has me (and KC) rightfully eliminated on the spreadsheet he posts each week. I just pick an unbeaten along with everyone else, but note :mad: with my Iowa State pick.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I picked Iowa State to beat the TOE, but didn't want to stop playing the game, so I'm just playing along for my own fun and call it the consolation round. It isn't really part of the game being managed by Cy$. He has me (and KC) rightfully eliminated on the spreadsheet he posts each week. I just pick an unbeaten along with everyone else, but note :mad: with my Iowa State pick.
I've been tracking Cycsk and I on my spreadsheet, as a separate group from the others. I went ahead and added yours. ;)

Ooops - this was a response to @cyclones500

Reactions: cyclones500

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I've been tracking Cycsk and I on my spreadsheet, as a separate group from the others. I went ahead and added yours. ;)

Ooops - this was a response to @cyclones500

All losers are invited to join that battle to the end (actually, the second end) in the Consolation League. :p

Reactions: cyclones500