2018 Football Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
So essentially you are taking information from one site, compiling it on your own site and then going to yet another site in an attempt get some free advertising.

I'd recommend taking an ethics course or two.
I actually use Twitter the most, just use the 247 profile and interest level, because everyone knows they are the best. I compile from all the Cyclone websites and Tweeters and have custom searches setup to track new offers and visits. I have offers, offer dates, and visits, visit dated that aren't noted on 247 profile and players that don't even have profiles. If I had the time to scout and rank all the players then build my own website, I would.

I don't take premium content and make it my own. I don't own the website or make much money, they just gave me a platform to write articles for a summary for people. IMO, only Halsted covers ISU football recruiting better than me. He still can't catch everything, this is just a hobby for me and I wanted to share the info with fellow fanatics.

I will note your concern in my complaints box. @ChrisMWilliams if you would prefer me to stop, just send me a pm.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
So essentially you are taking information from one site, compiling it on your own site and then going to yet another site in an attempt get some free advertising.

I'd recommend taking an ethics course or two.

Dude you need to chill out. That is not what NateizKing's prerogative is. He saves a lot of searching for everyone here and complies it in one spot. None of it is premium content.

@NATEizKING, carry on with the good work.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Dude you need to chill out. That is not what NateizKing's prerogative is. He saves a lot of searching for everyone here and complies it in one spot. None of it is premium content.

@NATEizKING, carry on with the good work.

Chill out? Why would I be angry, it's not my work getting ripped and reprocessed. It's more advice than anything else.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Nothing to connect this guy directly to ISU other than he's an Ohio kid and he retweeted Lazard's recent tweet about ISU being the place to be, and he's pretty small, but damn...

"Trotwood running back Ra'veion Hargrove has rushed for 7,227 yards in his career to go with 93 touchdowns."

Committed to Bowling Green, but sounds like he's looking for a bigger offer.

https://247sports.com/Player/Raveion-Hargrove-86996

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Nothing to connect this guy directly to ISU other than he's an Ohio kid and he retweeted Lazard's recent tweet about ISU being the place to be, and he's pretty small, but damn...

"Trotwood running back Ra'veion Hargrove has rushed for 7,227 yards in his career to go with 93 touchdowns."

I would agree, especially since he decommitted and reopened recruitment. Looks like a stout power runner at 5'5" and 162lbs. I be he can squeeze through some small holes would be tough to catch.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio

Trotwood brings kids in from a large area to fill their roster, I mean student body. This practices with allot of d 1 talent daily.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron