***2017 NCAA Wrestling Championships Thurs/Fri/Sat in St. Louis***

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Right. If he could only find a team that allowed him to do the above, he would no doubt be the champ. It was really working for him! He was dominant.

As for you PS, are you including that girl from the Instagram video that asked him to take it down and instead put it BACK up to taunt her? He's a class act.

Relax, he's found eight more teams. As far as the p.s., try to stay on point...you know, "abusing drugs and alcohol."

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
Agreed. The program had a national champ contender but ended with only one point and no AA(s)...worst in program history. The season speaks for itself.

If the program has a "national champ contender" who can't be bothered with staying sober, following basic team rules, supporting his teammates, etc. the blame for that isn't on the program, it's on the kid. Wait...in this case, due to his age, it's on the man.

Your kid was a disaster and never should have been on the wrestling team at our school. I hope he finds his way at some point. No doubt he will have to find a good mentor because he obviously hasn't had one so far in his life.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
If the program has a "national champ contender" who can't be bothered with staying sober, following basic team rules, supporting his teammates, etc. the blame for that isn't on the program, it's on the kid. Wait...in this case, due to his age, it's on the man.

Your kid was a disaster and never should have been on the wrestling team at our school. I hope he finds his way at some point. No doubt he will have to find a good mentor because he obviously hasn't had one so far in his life.
After his performance at Nationals in 2016 having him here seemed very justified. Sure 2017 turned into a trainwreck as he seemed to fall back into bad habits, but hindsight is always 20/20, and I was excited for a few wrestlers this year when the season began. Then PD wrestled 4 matches, and Hall and Spoon regressed so much it was simply embarrassing on a program level. Every wrestler sucking weight ended up looking like a dead man on the mat at about the one minute mark in the first period. It was simply terrible all around.

I look at our roster, and there are holes, but also a heck of a lot of talent at certain weights. I think KD will have this going our way faster than would be apparent by our national no-show.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I look at our roster, and there are holes, but also a heck of a lot of talent at certain weights. I think KD will have this going our way faster than would be apparent by our national no-show.

Totally agree. Unless there is a huge exodus there's a lot of talent on the roster. Not top 3 or anything, but Dresser should be able to hit the ground running. This isn't a complete rebuild job like VT was or what ISU was when Jackson arrived.