#20 Stanford @ Oregon State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clones123

May 5, 2016
Des Moines, IA
Caught the tail end of the game. Oregon State was up 14-9 with about two minutes to go, then fumbled the ball in their own territory, setting up the go-ahead TD by Stanford to win 15-14. Made me cringe because it took me back to K-State 2015. I feel for the Beavers

Reactions: intrepid27

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Caught the tail end of the game. Oregon State was up 14-9 with about two minutes to go, then fumbled the ball in their own territory, setting up the go-ahead TD by Stanford to win 15-14. Made me cringe because it took me back to K-State 2015. I feel for the Beavers

Like a blind man at an orgy....

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Was it a situation like the KSU game where there were alternatives to running the ball or did Stanford have more than 1 time out?

That KSU game was the pinnacle of a coach unprepared for the situation.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Was it a situation like the KSU game where there were alternatives to running the ball or did Stanford have more than 1 time out?

That KSU game was the pinnacle of a coach unprepared for the situation.

Very late in the game both teams had one TO. I almost would rather have OSU try a field goal at the end. But, didn't matter.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Can't believe that Stanford was anywhere close to losing. OSU is terrible this year. The Pac XII is just not very good this year.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Can't believe that Stanford was anywhere close to losing. OSU is terrible this year. The Pac XII is just not very good this year.

Stanford was without their stud RB.

I watched the whole game and was cheering for OSU for 2 reasons:
1. I felt sorry for them
2. I really like their interim coach, the dude has to be doing lines of coke on the sidelines because he is CRAZY!!

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
That was one of the ugliest games I've ever seen. 3 fumbles lost by OSU, at least two of which were in he second half. If they lose one less fumble, they probably win that game. Apparently Stanford's entire team is their nose guard and running back, and that's what happens when one is out.