keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Re: Iowa RB Arrested

You guys do realize that we have had more problems than they have recently correct?

huh?

define recently ... this senior class? this decade? this millennium?

-keep.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
How silly the cyclone fans must feel right here on CF not spelling your thug in chief's name correctly. Thank goodness the hawkeye bat signal is working.....

And yet.. the first two to spell Clayborn incorrectly were:

Just a play on a certain individuals advocatiing a 4-game suspension for Clayborne last year.

I would say it typically does earn a punishment, can you name an instance besides Clayborne? Off the top of my head I cannot. There has been many dismissals and suspensions, many of them severe, such as his son's punishment when he acted like an idiot

DJKHawk

Dec 22, 2007
Iowa City, Iowa
How silly the cyclone fans must feel right here on CF not spelling your thug in chief's name correctly. Thank goodness the hawkeye bat signal is working.....

I wish I had a Hawk Signal. Just think: I could sarcastically mock you guys all the time! Wouldn't that be great?!

S

st8

I wish I had a Hawk Signal. Just think: I could sarcastically mock you guys all the time! Wouldn't that be great?!

there are plenty of "hawk signals" already that pop up every day: everytime someone in an A shirt or with no shirt at all tries to randomly fight someone, everytime a 14 year old gets positive results back on an EPT, everytime a gas station is sold out of pallmalls, everytime an STI is contracted, everytime a cab driver in Iowa is randomly assaulted, everytime someone decides that a fohawk would be a cool haircut, etc. these are all hawk signals, they're everywhere.

I'm probably forgetting a bunch but I think you get the picture

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
just so I can use my signature...in his own words

hawkeyescott

Jun 13, 2008
Ferentz: "Until I have all the facts, I'll have no further comment and the incident will be handled internally."

That is classic Ferentz. If I had a dollar for everytime I've heard him say that in the last 5 years or so.... it's gotten pretty funny actually.

I bet Jason Berryman wishes that ISU "handled things internally". Instead he got nearly a year in jail.

And I'll bet you Andrew Long is happy things are "handled internally" at ISU.

At least Hampton didn't pull out a fake ID (twice).

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
And I'll bet you Andrew Long is happy things are "handled internally" at ISU.

At least Hampton didn't pull out a fake ID (twice).
"Handled internally" is a fiasco of a PR move for Captain Kirk. It wreaks of Abe Satterfield...why don't they come up with something different?

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
How stupid of it was of Hampton to be in a bar underage, just after the new law went into affect. IC has said they will police the bars more to be sure the law was being enforced, add that to the fact that there are less students on campus during the summer, so more of a chance on getting check. Everyone knows if you are underage in a bar you lay low so you dont bring attention to yourself, yet he get is in multiple fights.

S

st8

the fine for being in a bar in IC underage is something like $700! that's insane!