19 DL Ran Faster 40 Than Jewell. Should Move To DL

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I remember a interview with Prohm early in the season where he said they only way ISU can have success this year was to play fast. I knew we were doomed them. Should have slowed everything down to get things to mesh first. You can always speed things up later. Also when ISU lost as many games as it did the proper response is not "Its a simple game". Mad Fran has said that same phrase many times. At least Prohm can recruit. I expect a dumpter fire by February next year. Hope I am wrong I really do. Prohm seems smart so maybe he can get this thing working again. Ya great idea lets play as fast as we can with 6 or 7 usable players and a bunch are newbies. More turnovers more injuries great damn idea Prohm. Dang that guy needs to get it figured out this offseason and get his head out of you know where. The big 12 suckz every march because it plays balls to the walls all Big 12 season and then March Madness comes and everything slows down and they dont know how to play slow and the 3 pointers dont fall as well when things slow down. Oklahoma recently was the exception to the rule because their 3 pointers just kept fallin all the way to the final 4.

wrxg_f-maxage-0.gif

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
I remember a interview with Prohm early in the season where he said they only way ISU can have success this year was to play fast. I knew we were doomed them. Should have slowed everything down to get things to mesh first. You can always speed things up later. Also when ISU lost as many games as it did the proper response is not "Its a simple game". Mad Fran has said that same phrase many times. At least Prohm can recruit. I expect a dumpter fire by February next year. Hope I am wrong I really do. Prohm seems smart so maybe he can get this thing working again. Ya great idea lets play as fast as we can with 6 or 7 usable players and a bunch are newbies. More turnovers more injuries great damn idea Prohm. Dang that guy needs to get it figured out this offseason and get his head out of you know where. The big 12 suckz every march because it plays balls to the walls all Big 12 season and then March Madness comes and everything slows down and they dont know how to play slow and the 3 pointers dont fall as well when things slow down. Oklahoma recently was the exception to the rule because their 3 pointers just kept fallin all the way to the final 4.
9781449482596_frontcover.jpg

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
What are you more shocked about. Lazard being faster than Jackson or almost everyone being faster than Jewell?

I'm just hoping AL doesn't get dinged too much when scouts look at his tape and see him getting run down by a slow ILB. They care a lot about tape. Hoping he can go in the 4th.

• Informative
Reactions: 2020cy

cyclonestans

Dec 20, 2013
Iowa

Not bad for a football thread. :rolleyes:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm just hoping AL doesn't get dinged too much when scouts look at his tape and see him getting run down by a slow ILB. They care a lot about tape. Hoping he can go in the 4th.

You could just answer the question...

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA

Bro (assumption)..... I can't even. hahahahahahaha