America
AE at 141. Ferrari at 197.
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: CyDawg23

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
Back to the 157 talk.
Cam really looks loads stronger this season. In terms of body type, he looks pretty similar to Judge to me. Let him eat and lift his ass off, and I have a hard time believing he can't be the man at 157.
I'd love to see him in the lineup.

Also, I'm really curious how close to healthy Euton is and where he stacks up against the rest at 157.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
Back to the 157 talk.
Cam really looks loads stronger this season. In terms of body type, he looks pretty similar to Judge to me. Let him eat and lift his ass off, and I have a hard time believing he can't be the man at 157.
I'd love to see him in the lineup.

Also, I'm really curious how close to healthy Euton is and where he stacks up against the rest at 157.
No.

And not this year.

Cyowa 14

THE Iowa State University Class of 2014
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 26, 2019
Anybody listen to Flowrestling radio yesterday? JD Rader said ISU has a legit shot at beating Iowa and the other guy, Pyles, just laughed. Then they went through the match and there was just silence from Pyles and then he said oh my God, Spencer Lee has to wrestle this match or they are losing. It's a real match this year folks, even if Lee wrestles ISU has a legit shot at it

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Anybody listen to Flowrestling radio yesterday? JD Rader said ISU has a legit shot at beating Iowa and the other guy, Pyles, just laughed. Then they went through the match and there was just silence from Pyles and then he said oh my God, Spencer Lee has to wrestle this match or they are losing. It's a real match this year folks, even if Lee wrestles ISU has a legit shot at it
1. I think Lee will wrestle.
2. ISU does not have a legit shot if Lee wrestles.

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
The 5/6 points Lee gives Iowa is too much to overcome. Without Lee it's closer, but the Hawks are still the favorites because of Cassioppi. Although I don't see Sam getting a ****** DQ call this year, he could still give up 6. Just a bad match up for Sam.

Rest of the matches hopefully are competitive. But who thought 5 Wisconsin AA's would go 0-5?

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames

I listened to that yesterday too. Am I expecting to win? No. But I don’t think it’s completely unrealistic.

• Winner
Reactions: cyputz