13-year-old quarterback Sills commits to USC

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
This is just crazy. I remember the kids that were the "studs" at my school when they were 13, and most of them weren't even playing sports by the time they were seniors in high school. Some kids develop faster than others, and it gives them a HUGE advantage at sports during this age. I am sure this kid is alot better than your averag,e fully developed 13 year old, but this is beyond crazy none-the-less.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
Ok so the kid is 13 years old? So he can't drive. So how does USC pay this kid if he can't drive?

switch351

Jan 31, 2010
How long before he offers this kid
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA7s3pQ1VFI]YouTube - Hardest Hitting 6 Year Old[/ame]

Reactions: CyFan987

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
This is just crazy. I remember the kids that were the "studs" at my school when they were 13, and most of them weren't even playing sports by the time they were seniors in high school. Some kids develop faster than others, and it gives them a HUGE advantage at sports during this age. I am sure this kid is alot better than your averag,e fully developed 13 year old, but this is beyond crazy none-the-less.
Even if this kid doesn't grow an inch, at 6' he could be a division one quarterback, he's already got the brains, and he's obviously got the arm, not mention perfect mechanics already. How is him having a personal quarterbacks coach any different than someone having a pitching coach in baseball?

cyman1189

Aug 11, 2008
Akron, OH
Re: Pick 'um young

Old-NewsRocks.jpg

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
Re: Pick 'um young

I'm glad that we can keep rehashing stories...

Who wants to talk about Lucca, Chizik, Legends, the weather, Ash, and we'll go ahead and speculate about Dendy for a little while as well.

Oh yeah, Dentrelle Pate signed with us as well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron