***#12 Iowa State vs. Baylor (Saturday, 5:00)***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
Horrible offensive performance. Soares injury looming large every game

jspeels

May 14, 2022
The plays we ran when desperate actually worked. Why not try and run that when we aren’t desperate!!! So aggravating!

Reactions: exCYtable

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
We will see how the next month and March shakes out but just frustrating watching what could/should have been a banner year for the ladies. Granted that was with Soares and that sucks. But this is still the team that got a 3 seed last year in March and the Big 12 is not good this year. Not even upset, just disappointed in how the year has gone. Can’t imagine how the team and staff feel.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
We will see how the next month and March shakes out but just frustrating watching what could/should have been a banner year for the ladies. Granted that was with Soares and that sucks. But this is still the team that got a 3 seed last year in March and the Big 12 is not good this year. Not even upset, just disappointed in how the year has gone. Can’t imagine how the team and staff feel.
My concern is this is the same team that got that 3 seed, yet look far from the same team.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
And while we are tanking the TOE is thriving and beating high class opp. Puke.
We like to crap on Clark and she is nauseating, but between her and Czinano that team is so good when they are clicking. It will still boil down to defense for them, but especially if there is a night the shots aren’t falling. But Clark is way better offensively than anyone on our team, and yes that includes Ashley. Not even in the same stratosphere.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
My concern is this is the same team that got that 3 seed, yet look far from the same team.
Yeah that’s what I mean. Now they prepped the whole season a different way with Soares in there. The hope is they can figure out what it was like in the years before her and get this going. Still time, but it’s tough to watch.

Dannynoonan

May 5, 2015
Disappointing season. Fennelly gets out coached all too often. If we don’t make threes we lose.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Watching the men’s movement and spacing then watching whatever that was Bill schemed up tonight sure are two varying approaches to offensive basketball…

Reactions: Buckminster

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
Point guard is very good and knows the game but needs to pass more and dribble a lot less in my opinion, but maybe thats what Bill wants

Reactions: geewago

cincy_cy2014

Jan 19, 2023
I like the change of pace when Fritz or Donarski bring up the ball. They have the ability to take someone off of the bounce.

Reactions: WBBfan15

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Point guard is very good and knows the game but needs to pass more and dribble a lot less in my opinion, but maybe thats what Bill wants
I can't believe any coach wants his PG to dribble the ball all over the floor for 75% of their possession time. It can be a killer. When she finally does give the ball up then whoever gets it is forced to go into a panic/quick scoring mode and that generally doesn't end in a good clean shot.