10-14 Games

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
What is it with OU anyway? Against us and Texas again today, they come out all gangbusters and go up by a couple scores right away and they look invincible, like they are the best team in the nation, and then it's like they relax or something and then let the other team battle back and it ends in a nail biter.

They are some head cases or something? They have the talent to blow away about everyone, but seem to always take the foot off the gas or something?

johnwayne

Sep 2, 2012
are the cyclones going to get a couple more votes in the polls tomorrow? I think a couple of the 20-25 ranked teams lost. I dont think we get in. but closer?

• Agree
Reactions: FerShizzle

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
are the cyclones going to get a couple more votes in the polls tomorrow? I think a couple of the 20-25 ranked teams lost. I dont think we get in. but closer?
What were we last week? 34ish? I think we move up into the 28-30 range. Win next week and we are in for sure.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
This Red River Shoot-Out has been fun to watch. This must have been what our game against OU looked like to the someone that wasn't emotionally invested in either team.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
What is it with OU anyway? Against us and Texas again today, they come out all gangbusters and go up by a couple scores right away and they look invincible, like they are the best team in the nation, and then it's like they relax or something and then let the other team battle back and it ends in a nail biter.

They are some head cases or something? They have the talent to blow away about everyone, but seem to always take the foot off the gas or something?

Similar in the Baylor game. Came in, went out to 28-10, allowed baylor to come back and take a 31-28 lead. They turned it back on again at the end and won, but baylor should not have been in that game as late as they were. .

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Just give me 6 wins and I don't care what they're ranked.

Reactions: NWICY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Went to landthieves, boy they sure do whine for winning a game over their biggest rival.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron