TCU W
@ Baylor W
@ Iowa State L
West Virginia L
Oklahoma W
@ Texas Tech L
Texas W
@Oklahoma State W

Really not hard to see how KU could finish 11-7. I'd say 12-6 probably more likely, so swap one of those losses with a W. Not hard to see.

That’s not hard to see but it’s also not that hard to see an undefeated run from Baylor at home all the way up to TTU on the road.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
That’s not hard to see but it’s also not that hard to see an undefeated run from Baylor at home all the way up to TTU on the road.
That’s pretty hard to see. That would pretty much mean 15-3 in Big 12. This KU team isn’t doing that and neither is any Big 12 team. But who really knows I guess.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
If you're a KSU fan you have to think the ending was just unacceptable, how do you inbound the ball with 15 seconds, basically walk the ball up, stand around and finally with 3 or 4 seconds left make a one on one move and throw up a desperation 3. They had plenty of time to run their offense and try to at least get a decent shot and that's the best they can do. I don't even like KSU and I was frustrated.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
If you're a KSU fan you have to think the ending was just unacceptable, how do you inbound the ball with 15 seconds, basically walk the ball up, stand around and finally with 3 or 4 seconds left make a one on one move and throw up a desperation 3. They had plenty of time to run their offense and try to at least get a decent shot and that's the best they can do. I don't even like KSU and I was frustrated.
They were running the same exact play that they ran in the semifinals of the Big 12 tourney vs WVU - Bruce Weber at his finest!

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Kansas' remaining schedule

@ West Virginia L
Baylor W
@ Oklahoma L
@ Kansas State L
Oklahoma State W
TCU W
@ Baylor W
@ Iowa State L
West Virginia L
Oklahoma W
@ Texas Tech L
Texas W
@Oklahoma State W

Really not hard to see how KU could finish 11-7. I'd say 12-6 probably more likely, so swap one of those losses with a W. Not hard to see.
Easy to type; much harder to see it actually happening. Lots of teams are going to be dropping games in the next few weeks. Bummed KU dropped a home game but they dropped a home game last year and won the conference by 4 games. The middle of the pack inevitably pounds each other and the pressure on other teams to overtake KU is as much as the pressure on KU to extend the streak. Maybe it ends this year but there's lots of tough games ahead for everyone, not just Kansas.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Bruce Weber.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Bruce Weber.
Weber has won his share of close games and lost them as well. It was Barry Brown who didn't execute. Last year, it was Dean Wade who missed the open trey on a similar set. These are college kids who aren't always perfect. I thought State played a hell of a game and would win at the end.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron