☼This evenings SEVERE STORM Link☼

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
So whats the weather supposed to be like tonight in the QC area?

storm should clear in the next few hours. I think the night will be storm free depends how much energy gets built back up.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
storm should clear in the next few hours. I think the night will be storm free depends how much energy gets built back up.

Disagree, should be at least one more line associated with the cold front actually kicking thru.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Disagree, should be at least one more line associated with the cold front actually kicking thru.

Wow got hit again here in on the Webster/Humboldt county line county, penny sized hail. 3 different events of hail within the past 24 hours. Fields are very flooded as well.

mksmith2

Apr 30, 2010
Ames, IA
That was crazy this morning, working at Capanna just watching that roll into Ames, thankfully it passed us for the most part, but we had a meteorologist teacher with her students come in. She bought an Americano, looked outside and all she could say was, "Those clouds are moving incredibly fast, no rotation though" o_O

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX
Weather patterns are drifting north. Pretty soon Iowa is going to be the new Texas.

Based on the droughts here the past 3 years, Texas is already becoming the new Mexico.

In other news, the year's first tropical depression is just west of Guadalupe island, and might become TS Alex over the weekend. First models have it going into the Gulf and having some fun with the oil spill. Whoopie.

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Yeah this was a pretty big rain producer for the area, 4.1 inches from last night thru today. I hear areas a bit to the north got even more.

Help Support Us

Become a patron