fatkid1974
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My guess, if I had to wager one, is that the second and third time were seen as provocation of the mods - but that also provoked you, and that's when the argument started. We're trying to rectify situations like this. :) Thanks for letting me know, and seriously, don't hesitate to ask on stuff.
    The first two times it was just a pic, the third time I thought I'd just put a link to the pic and that also got deleted. That's when I got a little irritated and accused Janny of having a hot as hell daughter he didn't want anybody to see. ;) Thanks for the input, at least you said more to me about it than it's offensive and go back to your corner.
    Sorry, I was offline.

I had seen the deleted threads, but didn't open them. Was it a link or embedded? The underboob makes it kind of borderline, as that probably wouldn't pass a TV censor, but I personally usually give more leeway to links.

My guess is that the second and third postings were seen as trying to skirt the rules. Honestly, I would do exactly what you are right now and ask if something gets canned.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…