temperflare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Over half the states are suing the government over Obamacare, and Stormin thinks that is a success for Obama. Can you imagine what he would have said if half the states had sued Bush over the Patriot Act or Medicare? lol

It is all fun for me. Like I said, Stormin is really not that bright, so it is easy to toy with him. I know I am winning when he cannot answer my questions or tries to change the subject.

His lack of knowledge on economics and business is appalling. He espouses economic theories and business practices and theories that I have never witnessed in 27 years in management. My degree is in Industrial Administration (Marketing) with a minor in macro economics, but what the hell would I know? One day Stormin is supposedly a successful farmer, the next a successful businessman. I doubt he is either. lol

Sorry about the rant! Thanks again for the rep! I really do appreciate it.
    Thanks for the rep!

Oh, I know. I just like to have fun with it. It is so easy to eventually back him into a corner where he has no answers to my questions that won't make him look foolish, or to get him so flustered he has to keep changing the track of the thread. He has changed the specific points he has been arguing at least 3 or 4 times in this thread......he always does that when he is losing. He still hasn't answered me aas to why what Bush did was not okay, and he never will because he knows he can't.

The thing that is disturbing to me is that he so blindly supports Obama as though this guy has really accomplished something and when you really look at it he hasn't done ****. To me the most impressive thing he has done is when he had the snpiers take out those Somali pirates and rescue that captain. But for Stormin, he nearly walks on water.

Continued......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…