tec71
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you still have a larking pass for the Texas game I am interested in one in C4. Can pick up on Friday after 3.
    ill take the pass, ill be in ankeny over lunch if we can coordinate a location for pick up. Let me know
    Hi there - are the parking passes for this weekend still available? Definitely interested in one and maybe two...
    tec71
    tec71
    Sorry unless someone doesn't show up tonight, they sold last night.
    Hello Troy,
    I hope everything is going well for you and the family. We think of you all of the time and wish you guys a great summer.
    Mike
    Give me your name and address, and I'll send you $40 cash and a self-addressed envelope. Thanks so much, my son is extremely excited!
    Bob
    Good Morning!
    We will take those tickets! I am out of town until Wednesday and will make the connections when I get back. Thanks!!!!!!
    The folks at OWL did some wonderful things with my Mom when she was there in Ankeny. I'm hoping and praying for all the success in the world for your wife.
    Words won't fit what you are going through right now. It is times like these that put in perspective just how helpless we are. I am sorry for your loss. Please hang in there and do your best. Thinking of you, IB
    Hey Troy. I just wanted to leave a reference for you and Heather once you feel you need it/get there.

Brain Injury Association of Iowa - Home Page

That is the link to the Brain Injury Association of Iowa. They would be a great resource if you decide to use it. The director of services is a FB friend of mine - Heidi Tedrow Smith. You can look her up on FB as well. There are support groups and resources to help you through the next steps.

All of us Sigma Kappas are praying for you, Heather and Chase and the rest of your family, every day. My heart is with you all.
    livinthedream= craig severson...Troy....Hang tough, lots of people love and respect you. I will see you this weekend. Hug Chase hard for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…