Mesaclone1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No worries...I barely spotted it myself. I'm not easily offended but that one is a tad over the top. Thank you for looking into it.
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention - I have signatures turned off by default, so I didn't see that. I'll contact him.
    Absolutely. I am on my phone, but I will go look it up now. Thank for letting me know.
    Thanks, Cloneice. I caught it....and it looks fantastic. I appreciate the heads up though. If this season lives up to the book it will be even better than the 1st season, which is saying quite a bit.
    Hey, just wanted to give you a heads up, the trailer for Game of Thrones Season 2 came about Sunday on HBO, looks freaking awesome, of course. Surely on YouTube by now if you missed it.
    Nope, not at all windy - and sometimes sarcasm is the only way to get a point across. :smile: You're absolutely not attacking anyone, and are instead bringing an incredibly informed opinion to the conversation - that's a win-win in any religion thread!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…