GeronimusClone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Geronimus, You have one of the best avitars on this site and your handle isn't bad either, too bad all I see when I try to read your post is "fat bastard." That coach Rhoads picture was something to admire when I could see him. Not trying to stir things up, just my 2 cents worth.

Dan Reding
    I'll go out on this: "Frank, they're not here for you. "Weird Al" Yankovic is on the plane."
    I was going to use that one next!!!!! LOL

"Blowing away a fleeing suspect with my 44 magnum used to mean everything to me, I enjoyed it, well who wouldn't?" (That one might be from 2 1/2...)

I can't get very many more of these in before heading home for the day!!
    It has good sports talk, too: "It's fourth and fifteen and you're looking at a full-court press."
    "I've got my father's eyes..." Man, that movie is freaking awesome. All of them are.
    YES!! That's exactly what I was picturing, too! That's why it was destroying me. It was just such a good mental image.
    LOL - that is the oddest sentence I have ever seen strung together. "Platoon," "watched it Christmas night," "laughed our guts out." That's killing me.
    Deal - I'll put those in that order. I'll let you know how they are.

I do love the Tropic Thunder reference in your avatar!
    I've seen all of the Die Hard movies, but not some of the others. I'll have to get those up the queue!
    I honestly have never seen any of those three!! I've heard they are awesome, and have them in my Netflix queue, but haven't seen them.
    And hilarious. I should also throw in Fight Club... I've probably seen that a buttload of times, too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…