isunorth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm telling ya it's prolly the Harrison Barnes hoopla engulfing the Iowa State faithful right now, I am excited for improvement but we're already talking top 25? Yikes, we're just setting ourselves up for heartache. I bet if HB commits to ISU, despite the fact he won't play here until next year, people will be talking about top 25 even more, Cyclone fans don't know how to handle the highs with moderation as well as the lows, if HB goes elsewhere cyclonefanatic will be talking about Iowa State finishing 10th in the big 12. Too much to be cautiously optimistic or realistic about a season before the Idaho State game even tips off.
    The Indie Music one is funny also. A white person’s iPod (formerly CD collection) is not merely an assemblage of music that they enjoy. It is what defines them as a person. They are always on the look out for the latest hot band that no one has heard of so that one day, they can hit it just right and be into a band BEFORE they are featured in an Apple commercial. To a white person, being a fan of a band before they get popular is one of the most important things they can do with their life. They can hold it over their friends forever
    That guy is the biggest ******* idiot on this site. He made a post last fall saying how he's only been to 2 games at Jack Trice in the past 20 years, and he lives in the Des Moines metro. Knowledgeable my ***...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…