Cycloin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the rep. I wondered how quickly someone would get that. No one knows how to spell Carl's name...:smile:
    Haha. I can only dream of having that talent. No, we had two guys quit yesterday before the game so we went from 9 down to 7. JV primadona's. Haha.
    Thanks for the comment. We have a recovery day. Had like 4 guys play 30 min +. I don't want to be a NAZI. Win number 2 is 6 days away...hopefully!
    Glad you like my new avatar! I got it from one of my favorite magazines, "Mental Floss". They sell T-shirts, and that is one of them. I own the "There's no right way to eat a rhesus" one, and the "cliches" one will be on my Christmas list.
    Sorry for not running the KFC thing by HUCAC first. I didn't think of it because I was coming up with recipes in which to replace bread with fried chicken. French toast, peanut butter and jelly fried chicken sandwiches, meatball subs, etc.
    That's hilarious - and I think both comments were totally deserved. I wanted to protect my unborn baby instantly when I read that. :eek:
    No kidding. I use to be an avid golfer before kids. I am just thankful I was able to brainwash them into following ISU and wanting to go to FB games...
    Thanks for the welcome. I have been following the site since July 2008. Just trying to get a feel for the culture of CF. Some very funny stuff on here (as well as some things that make me shake my head). I've certainly found some of my favorite posters, CycloneErik and yourself among them, mostly for your voices of reason and serenity. Thanks for the note. I look forward to more.
    Welcome by the way...you should post more. CycloneErik is another Kottman'ite
    I had him for that course and another I really cannot recall what the title was....but he was a trip. I started off fearing him a bit in the beginning..but he really grew on me and I began to enjoy his strange sense of humor. I see you live in Johnston as well! Awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…