Jonecy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks Jonecy! Thanks for the rep deal (sure not sure what thats all about but thanks). Take care and go clones!!!
    Thanks for the rep. Hope that made sense. I sell lumber for a living (if you can call it that) and that makes it even cheaper.
    What's up Jones! Good to hear from you. How's life in Minnesota (besides being cold as hell)?

SF's really good right now. I'm running events & fundraisers for the National Kidney Foundation, I've got a really nice apartment in the mission, and things are going smoothly with the girlfriend.

Say hi to Bri & the rest of the Minnesota crew for me!
    Hey Mike- Again my wife and I would like to thank you so very much for making Curran's 14th Birthday a very special one. He was extremely excited and had a good time even with the loss. It was so nice meeting you as well. Your genorosity is hard to find in younger adults now a days and for that we appreciate your gift to our son and wish you all the best. Thanks again - Robert, Lori, and Curran
    hey Jonecy. would you be willing to take $45 or $50 for these tickets? It is my son's birthday and I was just going to go down there and scalp them...if you would like you could call me at home I live just south of Albert Lea, Mn and would be willing to meet you somewhere for these tickets that way you wouldn't need to rummage through all those fans if you accept my offer...my home number is 641.592.8348 or just pm me if you'd prefer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…