bigredqb7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that sounds like an incredible trip. what did you think of madrid? did you stop by the iowa cafe? lol, anyway, i absolutely spain and more particularly madrid. it is such a great a city with great architecture, culture, and people. my facebook account is under tim buch.
    ah yes, that real madrid vs villarreal game was pretty sick. sadly, i was forced to watch that on goltv as i am not overseas, but as long as i am watching footy, it is ok with me. but yeah, Robben has been playing out his mind lately and that was an incredible goal. its too bad jozy didn't get to see the pitch as he had been playing pretty well before christmas. so are you over there on a study abroad program, living there, or just backpacking around europe? and btw, i would like to see those photos.
    you have been to the bernabeu? nice, what match did you see? i have been there for a few champions league and regular matches. that is pretty awesome you have that opportunity. although i am a bit sorry that you are a man u fan, lol. lets go chelsea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…