Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (2023)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
You can tell they really tried to go back to the roots. Looks very promising.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
You can tell they really tried to go back to the roots. Looks very promising.
We will see I guess? It's really hard for me to be ok with the monkeys carrying them through the trees and Indiana surviving a nuclear blast in a refrigerator that flies like a kilometer in the last one. Even with that I didn't completely hate that movie but it was not really deserving of the series. I hope this one is magical like the first three but I'm not holding my breath.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Please Disney DO NOT let this be another movie where the main character gets sidelined for a female character.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
I think Harrison Ford can see the end of life, or at least the end of his acting life before him and is trying to create as much art as possible as long as possible before he hangs it up.

Good on him. The original Indiana Jones is one of my favorite movies of all time. I hope this new one can live up to the franchise legacy, something I don’t think has happened in at least one previous reincarnation. Crystal Skull **cough, cough**

I wish River Phoenix wouldn’t have died. He could have kept things going.

Reactions: StPaulCyclone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I have zero expectations for these kinds of movies that go back to the well one more time.

Reactions: Drew0311

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron