2022/23 Coaching Staff Changes

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Recruiting and transfer season is in full swing. Every minute we aren't fully staffed with a revamped outlook on the offense is hurting our chances at a 2023 bowl game. Watch how fast Auburn, Wisconsin, and other go fully staffed with head coaching changes.

• Winner
Reactions: clone2003

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Recruiting and transfer season is in full swing. Every minute we aren't fully staffed with a revamped outlook on the offense is hurting our chances at a 2023 bowl game. Watch how fast Auburn, Wisconsin, and other go fully staffed with head coaching changes.
On the flip side, all the coaches recruit guys, if a coach gets let go before signing day that could rock the boat on a few players recruitment.

Bocy

Nov 27, 2016
Central IA
found what i was looking for. my assumption is unless they do something unethical their contracts just expire july 1st and arent renewed.

In addition to those numbers for the 2021 season, Manning and Heacock are slated to make $1 million as a salary if still employed by the school on July 1, 2023.

It is times and information like this that cause me to reflect upon my career choices... :(

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
On the podcast, Blum and Williams said that probably nothing will happen until after signing day.

Doesn’t necessarily mean that changes will be made, just won’t happen until then.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
On the podcast, Blum and Williams said that probably nothing will happen until after signing day.

Doesn’t necessarily mean that changes will be made, just won’t happen until then.
If I was a recruit and my main recruiter got canned after I signed I’d be royally pissed off. So hopefully the staff is being honest with the recruits on if they are likely to still be on the staff come next season.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
If I was a recruit and my main recruiter got canned after I signed I’d be royally pissed off. So hopefully the staff is being honest with the recruits on if they are likely to still be on the staff come next season.
Yeah I don't get the line of thinking that we would wait to fire people until after national signing day. I feel like this staff would be honest with the kids so it really doesn't matter. Also can't the kids just back out? Didn't that bball player that went to Cal do that to us?

Help Support Us

Become a patron