Can we talk about Osun Osunniyi?

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
It's felt like a great inside game is what's really held us back the last few years, both with TJ and Prohm. It's great to see us have guys who can play physical down low for a change. Could be a major difference maker in conference play.
And it drove me crazy when we gave the ball to Conditt 19ft from the basket. Im WAY more comfortable with Osun in that spot

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
He needs to be center of our offensive game plan.
- Our 3 point shooting will get better when he passes out of double teams. That’s what happened on Grill’s big shot.
- Players like Jones, Ward and Watson are going to get easy buckets of his misses because of the attention he’ll draw.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
The thing is he is so long that he can hit that jump hook over just about anyone.

He drove the baseline once and I thought he was going to get stuck under the basket. He just leaned back toward the basket and his long arm layed it in.

Love his game on D.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Love him.

I can see TJ putting an end to his antics there at the end. Was afraid he'd get T'd up.

If he got T’d up for that after Neptune’s 40 minutes of uninterrupted hysterics I think I’d have had a hard time not throwing something on the court. At some point you have to let the players play if you’re not going to T up a coach for anything whatsoever, it gets to be utter nonsense.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Does a lot of things well. His passing has been a really nice surprise to me

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If he got T’d up for that after Neptune’s 40 minutes of uninterrupted hysterics I think I’d have had a hard time not throwing something on the court. At some point you have to let the players play if you’re not going to T up a coach for anything whatsoever, it gets to be utter nonsense.

Ok but I'm talking in general. There's no need to risk it no matter what has happened prior.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I wasn’t paying close attention until he wasn’t going back in but was Hassan Ward getting lost on D and that’s why we didn’t play him down the stretch?

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
He's the key to our team this year. Having someone who can get the ball inside is so huge. IDK why Nova never went to double the post