• Total voters

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He’s that loony distant relative that spends all his time in conspiracy groups on Facebook and tries to lure in other old folks.
Don’t forget tomorrow starts the new Cyclone Fanatic (aka...new name, CRAZYSTORM) rule where they can use your photos. Don't forget the Deadline is today!!!

If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates.

DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste.

Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts.

Therefore:
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go to your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste
This will bypass the system.

I DO NOT GIVE CYCLONEFANATIC.COM PERMISSION TO SHARE ANYTHING OF MINE., THAT I HAVE PUT ON THEIR SITE, . PICTURES, CURRENT OR PAST POSTS, PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAILS.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION OR VERBAL CONSENT.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Don’t forget tomorrow starts the new Cyclone Fanatic (aka...new name, CRAZYSTORM) rule where they can use your photos. Don't forget the Deadline is today!!!

If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates.

Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts.

Therefore:
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go to your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste

I DO NOT GIVE CYCLONEFANATIC.COM PERMISSION TO SHARE ANYTHING OF MINE., THAT I HAVE PUT ON THEIR SITE, . PICTURES, CURRENT OR PAST POSTS, PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAILS.. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN BE USED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION OR VERBAL CONSENT.

Wtf are you talking about? You higher than me?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Therefore:

fuck_you_harold_and_kumar.gif

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa

Dodged a bullet there. Thanks @JP4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Dodged a bullet there. Thanks @JP4CY
JP deserves the 2022 CF Tuff as Rain Humanitarian Award for his efforts.

• Love
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
No, those crafty Iowa State fans dressed as a tv camera cable just tripped him and broke his leg.
Memba:
Pandy Reterson tripped on the stair from the oyster bar into main bar at Silky O Sullivan’s at about 11 last night. I kind of reached out to make sure he didn’t take a header but he caught himself for the most part.
Me “God damn it Randy, don’t blow out anoth.....”
Randy “I know, I know.”

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron