Kayden FIsh

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Mississippi Clone

Aug 6, 2016
Would be an interesting pickup if we do land him. Unranked by 247 at the moment, so it would drop our recruiting ratings at least for now. But I trust TJ's staff and if they want him, he must be a bit of a diamond in the rough.
If you look at his offers I think they nearly all came in late July 2022, granted not a lot of high major offers but a couple and a lot of good mid-major programs offering. He must have showed some good things at the Peach Jam which I believe was right around that time.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I wish this thread title was just "Fish"
abe_vigoda.jpg

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Would be an interesting pickup if we do land him. Unranked by 247 at the moment, so it would drop our recruiting ratings at least for now. But I trust TJ's staff and if they want him, he must be a bit of a diamond in the rough.

He will be ranked at the end when it matters most. And it doesn’t matter once they reach campus.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Honestly rankings are good for hype and I’d love it if he finishes ranked. That said he’ll be the same player either way and TJ is apparently in love with his game which should be good enough for any of us.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Hopefully we land this kid. Has great college potential.

Anyone know if his wingspan is really 7'3" while at 6'6"?

Reactions: cyclonehomer