MLB: ***2024 Minnesota Twins***

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Roco and his line ups are really hard to understand. Arraez batting 5, leading hitter in the league and #1 OBP.
Arraez is godawful against lefties. Should probably not start and just come in when the get to the bullpen. Polanco must be dinged up.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Arraez is godawful against lefties. Should probably not start and just come in when the get to the bullpen. Polanco must be dinged up.
Polancos health is worrying me. We need a healthy Jorge.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Bought tickets for the game next Sunday. Any of you been up there this year and got any tips? I haven’t been since the Bomba squad year and it was only 4 innings due to rain.

Reactions: cyfan21

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Bought tickets for the game next Sunday. Any of you been up there this year and got any tips? I haven’t been since the Bomba squad year and it was only 4 innings due to rain.
What are you looking to do?

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Best place to park? My tickets are in that overhang section in right. So planning on using that gate by the Target Center
When I went to a Vikings game, I parked at the MoA and took the train over. I've heard a lot of people do the same for Twins games. Super easy to get in and out.

Reactions: Marcelason78

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
When I went to a Vikings game, I parked at the MoA and took the train over. I've heard a lot of people do the same for Twins games. Super easy to get in and out.
I’ve done it that way. Not for me. But I know a ton of people go that route.

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
Was that game against Cleveland?

If so, I was there too.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Best place to park? My tickets are in that overhang section in right. So planning on using that gate by the Target Center
There are lots of parking ramps around there but they can take a while to get out if you plan on leaving right after the game. I try to park on the street in the North Loop area and go in the entrances on that side but that will be completely opposite of where you are sitting

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Was that game against Cleveland?

If so, I was there too.
I honestly don’t remember. I remember being pissed off as hell standing in the pouring rain with two kids to get on the rail back to the MOA.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
There are lots of parking ramps around there but they can take a while to get out if you plan on leaving right after the game. I try to park on the street in the North Loop area and go in the entrances on that side but that will be completely opposite of where you are sitting
I was thinking I would do a ramp. I didn’t know which one would be best to get out of. The north loop I would like to try but maybe if I was with buddies and not kids.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Jesus Christ, for real? I’ve never had that bad of trouble in the ramps.
No. It's fine. I've been down to that area and in those ramps a lot. Especially fine during a big event. Not saying Minneapolis is without it's issues but that area is fine.

Reactions: JM4CY

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Extra innings in the first game chewing up relievers would not seem to favor the Twins for the remainder of the series.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron