Tyrese Hunter Entering the Transfer Portal - NIL Speculation

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I'm not taking it personal. I'm just saying that it doesn't matter to me if he succeeds elsewhere or not. A lot of people still seem so glued to where he's going to end up when it shouldn't even matter to us fans since he's already gone.

No kidding. None of us know Tyrese on a personal level. To be overly concerned with his life or wellbeing, and to get upset with those who criticize or express apathy towards him is a little creepy IMO. Am I interested on a basketball fan level? A little. Especially if he goes to KU or Texas since they play ISU. But, otherwise, who gives a ****?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Where did Juri Hubalek get that 1990 Mercury Cougar then? It even had hubcaps on 2/4 wheels. You telling me some big booster didn’t entice him to ISU with that sweet whip?

Think of all the ladies he used to drive around in this pimpmobile.

1653491929274.png

• Winner
Reactions: LLCoolCY

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
We need to quickly adopt the mentality of pro sports fans regarding year over year roster changes in baseketball. Expect lots of changes, be upset if your team losses a key guy sure but don't hold grudges, trust that the coaches (GM's) will put together a competitive roster of current and new guys. Its actually kinda fun to follow the roster build outs each year... in my opinion.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
We need to quickly adopt the mentality of pro sports fans regarding year over year roster changes in baseketball. Expect lots of changes, be upset if your team losses a key guy sure but don't hold grudges, trust that the coaches (GM's) will put together a competitive roster of current and new guys. Its actually kinda fun to follow the roster build outs each year... in my opinion.

Ah, no. You're free to do what you want but this will make me watch less and not care about college sports. NIL was implemented wrong and it will ruin college athletics.