Zodiac Killer identified!

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
The scene where they interview Arthur Leigh Allen at the plant is so incredibly well done.
That entire movie is perfect, honestly. Fincher has said it's his masterpiece which isn't surprising as he is a huge Zodiac killer geek. The scene at the old house in San Fran when Jake's character has to go to the basement. Nope. Many might think it's not scary but that whole scene is terrifying. And the scene with the woman and the baby in the car? Hell no.

It's just a perfect movie.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I just learned that my friend has linked TWO men to the Zodiac murders. One name I know very well. The other I have never heard before, so I have been researching him, and what I found is crazy! I'm almost positive my friend knows this as well, and it may lead to another famous murder being solved.

Both of his suspects are deceased. No surprise there.

Last edited:

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I just learned that my friend has linked TWO men to the Zodiac murders. One name I knew very well. The other I have never heard before, so I have been researching him, and what I found is crazy! I'm almost positive my friend knows this as well, and it may lad to another famous murder being solved.

Wait, I thought you had to wait for the documentary like the rest of us?

And I hope you're underplaying how much time you spend "researching" these things to call yourself an expert, as 1,000+ hours over 15+ years isn't all that much. I've spent longer on many things (football, basketball, video games, mowing, golfing, etc) and wouldn't call myself an expert on any of them..

I assume there's a release date for this documentary since you said this news would come "soon"?

Last edited by a moderator:

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
Wait, I thought you had to wait for the documentary like the rest of us?

And I hope you're underplaying how much time you spend "researching" these things to call yourself an expert, as 1,000+ hours over 15+ years isn't all that much. I've spent longer on many things (football, basketball, video games, mowing, golfing, etc) and wouldn't call myself an expert on any of them..

I assume there's a release date for this documentary since you said this news would come "soon"?
I'm too lazy to calculate the hours. It's a buttload, I know that much. I was thinking 1000 seemed like a lot, but maybe it's not. I can probably tell you anything you would want to know about the case, minus any details that are not known to the public, of course.

I thought I had to wait for the names as well, but I thought wrong. I don't want to be a nuisance and ask questions when I'm already getting a little bit of info that has not been made public. I have a ton of questions that I would like to ask... Not too sure how far along the documentary is, but I do know it's being filmed right now, and I was told that it may end up being a docu-series on a big tv channel. I was told that it will be "soon" but have idea how soon. Be patient, grasshopper. It will be worth the wait.

Reactions: ISUcyclones11

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
So another couple of guys that will have their names smeared without the opportunity to defend themselves. Awesome!
How do you defend killing innocent people for no reason? There's DNA evidence to back it up. One of these men was a major criminal and con man with a long rap sheet. The FBI has a file on him. The other guy I don't know too much about just yet, but I do know that he was a suspect in one of the most famous murder cases in U.S. history.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
How do you defend killing innocent people for no reason? There's DNA evidence to back it up. One of these men was a major criminal and con man with a long rap sheet. The FBI has a file on him. The other guy I don't know too much about just yet, but I do know that he was a suspect in one of the most famous murder cases in U.S. history.
So the title here is misleading. The Z killer is not identified. It’s basically, some people think they know who the Z killer is.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
So the title here is misleading. The Z killer is not identified. It’s basically, some people think they know who the Z killer is.
This post was started because the media ran with a story that was crap. Anytime someone claims they know who Z was, the media eats it up. And these new "suspects" that pop up are mostly crap as well. Gary Poste was named as a suspect, the reason for this thread, but no evidence is provided. Now THAT is smearing someone's name. A few circumstantial things isn't good enough to claim someone is guilty.

The two suspects that will be named in the documentary are linked by solid DNA evidence. Suspect #1 has been my favorite suspect for a long time.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
This post was started because the media ran with a story that was crap. Anytime someone claims they know who Z was, the media eats it up. And these new "suspects" that pop up are mostly crap as well. Gary Poste was named as a suspect, the reason for this thread, but no evidence is provided. Now THAT is smearing someone's name. A few circumstantial things isn't good enough to claim someone is guilty.

The two suspects that will be named in the documentary are linked by solid DNA evidence. Suspect #1 has been my favorite suspect for a long time.
This time is different though!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I know who it was, but I am also not telling until it becomes public knowledge.

There are many other secrets I know but those to I am not sharing until they become public.
I bet some of those secrets start with a $ sign, am I right? :)

• Haha
Reactions: isufbcurt

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006

Thanks for the updates! I don’t follow closely so it’s not going to bother me any to wait. Just gives me an interesting documentary to look forward to in the future.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

Thanks for making my point.

I guess I missed where you said previously that there was DNA evidence.

Reactions: demoncore1031

Help Support Us

Become a patron