Fran McCaffrey new Transfer Portal Move

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So here's what is actually sad about this.

They have an instant and aggressive legal response to a satire article, but can't seem to comply with basic HR laws that have been on the books for years.

Where was the instant legal response to the MULTIPLE gender discrimination incidents? Where was the aggressive response to the racial discrimination complaints in the football program? It's unfathomable.
BINGO

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

They have an instant and aggressive legal response to a satire article, but can't seem to comply with basic HR laws that have been on the books for years.

Where was the instant legal response to the MULTIPLE gender discrimination incidents? Where was the aggressive response to the racial discrimination complaints in the football program? It's unfathomable.
This

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I love how he just puts the entire SEC at 2 and my god that is too damn accurate.

For real though, the Iowa fan base is incredibly thin skinned and for once this is a ranking they actually deserve or earned.
I'd move both Iowa and Nebby up that list...especially Nebby...self-entitled and living 30 years in the past.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
LMAO you thought this this article was real too didn't you?
LOL no. I despise Connor, and chuckled a little while reading it, but some of it was cringe. It reminded me of something I would write in 7th grade creative writing class, and that stuff at least wasn't getting published for the masses to see.

• Dumb
Reactions: jmb

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I'd move both Iowa and Nebby up that list...especially Nebby...self-entitled and living 30 years in the past.

The Iowa and Nebby fanbases are so much alike it's not even funny. Both think they are these power house programs but Iowa has wracked up tons of wins against one of the weakest conference schedules annually and Nebby is still living in the Starter jacket era.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
LOL no. I despise Connor, and chuckled a little while reading it, but some of it was cringe. It reminded me of something I would write in 7th grade creative writing class, and that stuff at least wasn't getting published for the masses to see.

I mean it was Satire... Honestly, I think they nailed it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Which, if you take this stance, is all the more reason to find it ridiculous and completely hilarious that UofI took such a hard stance like that.

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities

Clear favorite for post of the year!!!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Which, if you take this stance, is all the more reason to find it ridiculous and completely hilarious that UofI took such a hard stance like that.
Oh I think U of I looks really dumb too. Even dumber than WRNL for posting it. That part is pure gold.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
The Iowa and Nebby fanbases are so much alike it's not even funny. Both think they are these power house programs but Iowa has wracked up tons of wins against one of the weakest conference schedules annually and Nebby is still living in the Starter jacket era.
So true. For the life of me I still can't fathom how Iowa dodges the majority of the East conference powerhouses. It's almost as if Iowa is under-tabling $'s back to the BIG to take it easy on them. Nebby, at least, is playing a competitive schedule...maybe even a bit unbalanced towards tough. But yes, stories are starting to bubble out of the Nebby media how this will be an 8 (or more) win season.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10