Hunter Reaffirms Commitment

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I don't really get why kcbob79clone brought it up about the few remaining Prohm recruits. It was just going to instill argument, which it did.

I don't think that was kcbob79clone's intention.

I think we are all glad that we are at the start of a new BB era now. Maybe some feel the need to fight against what they consider frequent Prohm-bashing. I didn't see any bashing here.

Time to move on both ways.

kcbob79clone

Mayne some feel the need to fight against what they consider frequent Prohm-bashing. I didn't see any bashing here.

Time to move on both ways.
I agree time to move on, and maybe not Prohm bashing in this thread, but a lot of bashing throughout the site. And I did mention that I knew it was mildly childish when I posted it in response to the bashing.

I wish we would all just look forward to great basketball in the future and quit digging up bones from the past.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I agree time to move on, and maybe not Prohm bashing in this thread, but a lot of bashing throughout the site. And I did mention that I knew it was mildly childish when I posted it in response to the bashing.

I wish we would all just look forward to great basketball in the future and quit digging up bones from the past.
We will get our act together sooner or later. I predict later, but if not, sooner. :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: kcbob79clone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

It doesn't take these guys long to play great ball together! With great players it seems like it is instinctual!

I'm glad these guys are able to play together now, get to know each other a little better. Many of them are going to know each other for a long time, socially and in the NBA.

Is Iverson acually there, assisting, coaching, speaking to these guys? You would think so but I haven't looked into it.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
It doesn't take these guys long to play great ball together! With great players it seems like it is instinctual!

I'm glad these guys are able to play together now, get to know each other a little better. Many of them are going to know each other for a long time, socially and in the NBA.

Is Iverson acually there, assisting, coaching, speaking to these guys? You would think so but I haven't looked into it.
I'd bet he wasn't there for the practice portion.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
So who gets invited to the Iverson Classic? The top 40 players?