Izaiah Brockington commits

OtownClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2021
This is cool, but maybe I'm missing something here. Looking purely at statistics, he's a little bigger, little worse shooting Rasir Bolton? Their stats are near identical. I've admittedly never watched a Penn State game, so does he have a specific type of impact on games?
Rasir Bolton’s stat line was good enough for 3rd team all big 12. His stats are not why he is not back. If we get similar production from Izaiah Brockington we should be thrilled. Yes, it would be amazing if he improves as a shooter in the offseason. But he does everything else pretty well.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sorry I can't help myself. Any new commitment thread won't become complete without this meme.
Credit goes to the person who originally created this masterpiece.

5c3LXP.gif
You mean Fran???

Reactions: mikeiastat

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Nice work TJ and staff! All this and no ADIDAS involvement!

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Was hoping for more of a “bucket getter”, but he’s got decent scoring and I like the size he brings to the backcourt.

Overall, the roster is looking bigger and a lot more talented than last year, but I’m not sure where the scoring is going to come from.

You can get buckets without being an elite 3 point shooter.

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah and alenz95

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
We have a very solid group now. My guess is middle of the pack depending on if we gel. Keep on the recruiting trail and smothering the region like he emphasized and we have a bright future

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron