Cyclone Football Twitter

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Man, I love this kid (and all others)! This is why I'm a Cyclone fan and have been forever, through all the highs and the lows. They told me when I moved to Arkansas that I'd become a Razorback fan and forget the Cyclones but it only made my loyalty deeper rooted and my passion even greater.

I am and always will be a Cyclone fan and it's because of guys like this, because of amazing coaches like Matt Campbell that basically told me if I kept believing one day it would pay off. I am damn proud to be a Cyclone fan!

Arkansas fans can only wish they have what we have.

But boy Arkansas sure likes to play up its fanbase, telling us all how great it is. They haven't seen anything like the Iowa State fanbase. They'd maybe come in a distant second, but I doubt it.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
They should be plastering the Jack Trice logo everywhere. Better make sure to trademark it if it isn’t. That logo should be bigger than ANF for Iowa. At least it has substance and relates back to the university.
I never understand why people complain about ANF. After all, it’s basically Iowa saying “Hey! America needs ISU grads!”

• Funny
Reactions: VeloClone

Dirt Boy 2

Feb 23, 2013
I never understand why people complain about ANF. After all, it’s basically Iowa saying “Hey! America needs ISU grads!”
No complaint about ANF. I was a farm kid in the 80’s and currently work in agriculture. Iowa Football was good to excellent at a time when people were hurting. ANF has received a lot of attention, but the 80’s farm crisis ran its course. So now when your hear ANF or see the logo do you think of farmers or do you think of Iowa Football. I would guess most think of the latter. That is what sucks about Farm Bureau pushing ANF so hard, it is not farmers they are promoting but Iowa Football.
The Jack Trice story/logo should do the same thing but there is more substance to it. A young man died playing playing a game he loved in order to pursue a dream. This is again a time when people are hurting, the Jack Trice story/logo should be a source of hope, but this something people are paying attention to nationwide. And “I Will” is about a positive empowering statement you can make on such an issue.
ANF focused attention on the Midwest. But the Jack Trice logo should be national no different than The Nike swoosh and Just Do It.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: BigCyFan