Kene Nwangwu getting PAID, drafted 4th round

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Not to be mean but that seems like a horrible pick. Same with the Iowa WR
May i ask why you feel that way about Kene Nwangwu?

- one of the best returners in cfb if not the best - averaged like 26 yds there
- ran a 4.3 forty yd dash at his pro day, that's freak speed even at the NFL level
- was a backup only b/c he was behind the NCAA leader in rushing Breece Hall. Let's be honest if Kene played at another p5 school last year he would have crushed it
- great team guy and tangibles
- if he gets any crease at all from the line he is about guaranteed 6 yards. His yards per carry last year was 5.6 which is really good

I agree the 4th round is surprising, but on his body of work I would say he deserved to be drafted, no doubt.

Did you think he should not have been drafted?

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
I don’t keep up with the Vikings (I’m one of the few around here it seems) but maybe he means they had more urgent needs elsewhere.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
May i ask why you feel that way about Kene Nwangwu?

- one of the best returners in cfb if not the best - averaged like 26 yds there
- ran a 4.3 forty yd dash at his pro day, that's freak speed even at the NFL level
- was a backup only b/c he was behind the NCAA leader in rushing Breece Hall. Let's be honest if Kene played at another p5 school last year he would have crushed it
- great team guy and tangibles
- if he gets any crease at all from the line he is about guaranteed 6 yards. His yards per carry last year was 5.6 which is really good

I agree the 4th round is surprising, but on his body of work I would say he deserved to be drafted, no doubt.

Did you think he should not have been drafted?
Pump the brakes on the bolded.