Old Mediocre Has-Been Desperate To Appear Relevant; aka JBo To Return

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
I wonder if Bohannon has any sort of clue how big of a douchebag he is. You would think his friends or family would tell him.
In British parlance I don’t know if it’s possible to be a “wanker” and a “tosser”, but if it is that would be Jordan bohannon.

He’s lucky that he played the last 5 years with The Little Herky Club because if a punk like him played with guys like Kane or Tinsley he would have endured several beat downs by now.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Between the Murrays and the McCaffery's, 24 is going to be about the average age of their starters in a couple years. Fran going full BYU. JorBo is just ahead of the curve.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
So he threw a hissy fit about that guy correctly reporting he was coming back? And what happened to not coming back unless he can get paid? Real strong in his convictions, I see.
It truly reeks of desperation to remain relevant. You're going from the NCAA dance to not even sniffing the NIT...but hey, more free school and food on the Iowa tax payers.

Reactions: Cykobabble

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Gotta love him admitting he hasn't even opened up a class all semester, lol.

I love the idea of him deciding to come back and saying "oh **** that's right I still have to go to school."

• Winner
Reactions: g4ce

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron