Fran losing multiple players!

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
The fact you aren't ripping the possibility of this lineup is concerning.
trust me. I wouldn't watch that lineup. The Hawks have for the most part been really entertaining to watch the last couple seasons. I'm sure I can find something better to do with my time next winter if Fran throws something like that out there.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
trust me. I wouldn't watch that lineup. The Hawks have for the most part been really entertaining to watch the last couple seasons. I'm sure I can find something better to do with my time next winter if Fran throws something like that out there.
Whoa

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Noted.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Was Connor actually in the running for Iowa Mr Basketball? The best player in the state (or any state) is a 33% FG 3.3 points per game career player? That have been the worst high school class in Iowa basketball history.

Academic All-State in basketball that year was a head scratcher too. They released the list of who was on on the team and no Conner - but magically when they introduced them at the state tournament he had been added???

• Haha
Reactions: carvers4math

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
Connor will graduate next year. There will be coaching turnover, Connow will be hired as a coach and groomed to take over the reigns after his Frans extension.

• Optimistic
Reactions: carvers4math

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Connor will graduate next year. There will be coaching turnover, Connow will be hired as a coach and groomed to take over the reigns after his Frans extension.
Isn't that called the Brian plan?
giphy.gif

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Connor will graduate next year. There will be coaching turnover, Connow will be hired as a coach and groomed to take over the reigns after his Frans promotion to AD

Close, but FIFY. Barta will be removed after another court settlement and Fran will take over as the AD. Connor will become the head coach with JorBo being the official hairstylist of the team.