2023 Basketball Targets

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
No Hawkins reach out? I know not everyone agrees about Hawkins, but every year there are injuries or the possibility another transfer just isn't producing or fitting the system. Hawkins could be of value. Nobody knows how Foster will respond from his foot surgery and/or develop. Also, why would Walker stay if not to be the backup pg and or play the off guard along with at least two others. (Gabe, Grill, Tre?) Guess I don't see Brockington as a game changer, so that's why I'm partial to giving the 13th to a Cyclone at heart.

Reactions: Acylum

TomTreebow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2012
Seems like initial focus is on the big wing/stretch 4 types for the 2023 class. Seeming like they'll go transfer route for a big to go along with Conditt (if he returns) and Jones to finish out 2022 unless some offers start coming soon there. Backcourt seems to be in a nice position with Lipsey and King coming in and same with wing/4 with Kunc and Hinson both eligible to return and Watson coming.

Biliew, Momcilovic, Loury, and Pence seem to be the 4 most recent offers for 2023 as Kunc and Hinson would both graduate after 2022. Looks like a good group of players to be focused on.