Eli chooses, Fran loses

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Who is that?

Most services rate him as the #2 prospect in Iowa in 2022 behind Lipsey. 247 actually has Dix 1 and Lipsey 2, but I think people understand Lipsey is likely lower than he should be in the ratings due to his injury.

I've only seen Dix play once and it was against Ames at the state tournament. He was pretty much invisible in that game. He did hit a couple of really tough shots at the end or quarter/half but beyond that I walked away pretty unimpressed. Sample size of 1 game though.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Is it just me, or does the dooshy Tigerhawk logo look tired and dated?

I never liked it when it debuted in the 80's and it looks really dumb now.

When I see it the following words pop into my mind:

Boomer, racist, dumb, Walmart, douche.

Just to name a few.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Sorry, forgot to say I also love Margaret, Connor, Pat, and I'm even sure the 8th grader has some of those same ***hole genes so I'll say I love him too.
I'm sure the answer to this is yes, but are we sure Pat has the a-hole genes? He seems like a nice enough kid, perhaps just hasn't had the spotlight yet to prove his a-holiness.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
Funny story about Margaret that most don't know. Iowa was one of the schools recruiting her out of high school before she committed to Notre Dame. Her lead recruiter was Bill Fennelly.

• Informative
Reactions: Statefan10

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Most services rate him as the #2 prospect in Iowa in 2022 behind Lipsey. 247 actually has Dix 1 and Lipsey 2, but I think people understand Lipsey is likely lower than he should be in the ratings due to his injury.

I've only seen Dix play once and it was against Ames at the state tournament. He was pretty much invisible in that game. He did hit a couple of really tough shots at the end or quarter/half but beyond that I walked away pretty unimpressed. Sample size of 1 game though.

note to self: don't google "lipsey dix" at work

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron