SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
For a long time I've thought that sending those letters to the other Big 12 schools after the locker room theft was the most pathetic thing their athletic department has done, but it appears we have a new contender.

SIAP but omg this is so good.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
We should have filed a lawsuit over that bulls*it.

Was there anything reported on how the other Big 12 schools received that? I picture the ADs shrugging and filing/tossing the letter. And/or having a quick call with Jamie to clear things up.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Was there anything reported on how the other Big 12 schools received that? I picture the ADs shrugging and filing/tossing the letter. And/or having a quick call with Jamie to clear things up.

I picture them laughing and/or rolling their eyes.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
As long as we are going down memory lane of bogus Hawkeye hysterical meltdowns, don’t forget #PrayersforCordell.

A vicious 140 lb. demonic brute in Cyclone Alley almost killed him when Cordell took out his legs.

Hawks fans demanded he be hunted down and expelled from school.

Never has one fan base suffered so much tragedy.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
What ever ended up happening with that, anyway?

They looked into it and found out that the Iowa band was specifically told to use a different exit. They refused and pushed their way through fans. Then were appalled when the fans were not happy about being pushed out of the way and having horns played in their face.

Once that realization was made, most reasonable people dropped the subject. I'm sure there's still Iowa fans who think it was the greatest injustice ever perpetrated.

• Agree
Reactions: CRCySpy

Help Support Us

Become a patron