The Fran fade

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just another Bandwagon ISU fan.

20+ years football season ticket holder for ISU. I suppose you like a lot is supposed hawk fans are too cheap to go to games. You just go on sites and tell people you are a big “fan”. Got it.

Graduated in ‘89 from ISU. Lived in Ames for 32 years now. What’s your excuse for being a bandwagon Iowa fan?

• Dumb
Reactions: GoIaHawkS

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
That's basically what Fran's career has been like at Iowa. Are you saying Fran has had multiple down years?

Fran has had multiple down years and I never argued that he hasn't. And a down year at Indiana is different than a down year at Iowa.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Now that Morehouse doesn't have to pretend he's not an Iowa fan he's turned into some angry Chris Hassell

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Iowa closes the season winning 7 of it's last 8 games. Classic Fran Fade once again.

And only one of those 7 wins will be against teams that are still ranked in the top 25 next week, but whatever, we get it, your program has sucked for so long you deserve a little ray of sunshine

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas

JB has no clue..nobody does until X-ray.. a sprain always feels 100x better once you get a boot on and take pain killers..

he could very well be back in a week but if it was bad enough to not return and wear a boot then it’s a crap shoot.

depends on ligament involvement and severity of how badly they were stretched.. torn ankle ligament you are out a month minimum..

Wts it’s likely a normal grade sprain but won’t know until tomorrow prob..

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Iowa’s basically locked into a 2 seed for the NCAA tourney. I don’t think anything would change up or down for them with that seeding (other than moving somewhere along the 2 line - 5-8 overall seed). There’s no point in rushing Wieskamp back this week.

GoIaHawkS

Feb 14, 2021
Iowa’s basically locked into a 2 seed for the NCAA tourney. I don’t think anything would change up or down for them with that seeding (other than moving somewhere along the 2 line - 5-8 overall seed). There’s no point in rushing Wieskamp back this week.
Agreed. I’d love to win the Big 10 tourney, but I’d prefer Weezy gets back healthy, and we make a run in the Big Dance.

• Haha
Reactions: Rural

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron