Big 12 Championship (March 6-7)

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
In 3rd behind Wyoming and they still have 6 in the winner's bracket :(

EDIT: must have updated after I looked. See above.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Really liked what I saw from Terukina, Redding, Parker, Carr, and Coleman.

Gremmel and Brodersen were fine.

Degen is just too hurt to complete. Really sad to see. While Robinson might have been the better option, I understand letting Degen give it one last go. He’s the ultimate gamer and a great competitor for Iowa State. Hopefully he can get something going here.

no comment on Colbray or Judge

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
These okie st homer announcers on multi view have been hitting the moonshine a bit early in the day.

They're ******* terrible. Don't know who's on the mat, don't know what weights are on the mat, don't bother calling any of the action on the mat. But hey, let's shout out all our pals texting us telling us how awesome we are! Give me a ******* break.

All they have to do is pull up TrackWrestling, and it'll correct 90% of the **** they're getting wrong.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Really liked what I saw from Terukina, Redding, Parker, Carr, and Coleman.

Gremmel and Brodersen were fine.

Degen is just too hurt to complete. Really sad to see. While Robinson might have been the better option, I understand letting Degen give it one last go. He’s the ultimate gamer and a great competitor for Iowa State. Hopefully he can get something going here.

no comment on Colbray or Judge
Have to wonder if weigh cut is an issue for Broderson in general. Hope he will be better up at 184 next year if that’s the issue. Pack some muscle back on and wrestle at more full feed.

• Agree
Reactions: stuclone

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Tonight will be semifinals (7 points*) on the inside mats and blood round (3.5 points*) on the outside, followed by another round of consolations (3.5 points*).

The only guys that can clinch NCAA bids tonight are the semi winners. Everyone else will have to wait until tomorrow.

*plus bonus

• Informative
Reactions: NENick and matclone

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
I really think Kysen is one win over a top 15 guy away from just taking off. Just get that confidence and take off. Think we’re going to see that with Redding. Got over that hump with Biscoglia, and just opened it up here

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
They're ******* terrible. Don't know who's on the mat, don't know what weights are on the mat, don't bother calling any of the action on the mat. But hey, let's shout out all our pals texting us telling us how awesome we are! Give me a ******* break.

All they have to do is pull up TrackWrestling, and it'll correct 90% of the **** they're getting wrong.
Thank you. Completely agree

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Hey guys! Here’s the link. It’s a rough edit just given the circumstances of availability but it’s Coach talking about how the morning went!

Well have availability with coach and wrestlers. Feel free to tag me if you have anything specific you want me to ask or bring up. I wasn’t able to be on this time due to a schedule conflict so I apologize.

Reactions: IcSyUclone

Htowncyfan

Mar 18, 2018
Please why 1) ISU wasn’t ready to wrestle 2) why put a hurt Degen out there when you have a better option in Robinson 3) why we wait to make any TD attempts when done by a point?
No answers but I think Dresser needs to go old school on the five under-performers over the break. Hell...make them read this thread. :).

• Haha
Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Have to wonder if weigh cut is an issue for Broderson in general. Hope he will be better up at 184 next year if that’s the issue. Pack some muscle back on and wrestle at more full feed.

Granted, I was watching all 4 mats at once, but I thought Broderson looked small compared to Wyoming. If he is cutting a ton to get to 174, he’s not doing it right.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
Hey guys! Here’s the link. It’s a rough edit just given the circumstances of availability but it’s Coach talking about how the morning went!

Well have availability with coach and wrestlers. Feel free to tag me if you have anything specific you want me to ask or bring up. I wasn’t able to be on this time due to a schedule conflict so I apologize.

Anyone besides me not getting the sound?

Reactions: jkbuff98

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Sorry guys. Like I said it’s rough compared to what we’re used to! Dresser was on his phone in the locker room haha

jcordova8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
Here’s the completely raw version. You’ll have to fast forward. When you see a green square with a B That’s a good indicator! Ben Visser asks the first question.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron